Good Promise Ministries
In the rural community of Nguluwe, Traditional Authority Malili, southwest of Lilongwe, a baseline study by Good Promise Ministries revealed that there are high dropout primary and secondary school cases. Youth and children do not stay let alone complete secondary school due to parents' low-income status quo among others. In addition, it was revealed that in the area youth have low leadership training opportunities and employability skills for income-generating capacity for productive citizenship.
Good Promise Ministries with the support from the UrbanPromise International is now providing academic, leadership and economic empowerment community baseline-based opportunities towards reduced illiteracy and extreme poverty levels in the underserved communities of Malawi such as Nguluwe.
Consider donating and sponsoring a student at Good Promise Ministries now and help us:
- Promote successful completion of primary and secondary school studies for youth and children towards productive citizenship.
- Nurture constructive conduct among youth and children for moral standards towards quality life and leadership capacities.
- Empower youth with various employability skills and resources for high-income generation ability towards improved financial conditions.
- Secondary School Sponsorships (Tuition Fees, School Supplies, Academic Mentorship)
- Afterschool Tutors (English, Mathematics, Science and Technology, School Supplies)
- "Back to School" Efforts (Home follow ups, School Special Supplies)
- School Lunch Rations (Healthy Meals: Monday through Thursday)
- Reading Clubs (Book Sessions, Spelling Bee Competition, and Library)
- Bible Devotionals and Clubs (Memory Scriptures, Bible Studies, Quizzes and Debates)
- Arts, Crafts and Theater (Music and Dance, Drama and Poem, Weaving and Plaiting, and Painting)
- Sports and Games (Foot ball, Net ball, Volley Ball, Obstacle races, Tag of War, Long and high Jumps)
- Summer Camp (Art, Sport and Spiritual Emphasis Week)