UrbanPromise Latin America
TO SPARK A MOVEMENT OF COMMUNITY ROOTED IN THE WAY OF JESUS BY INVESTING IN VISIONARY CHRISTIAN LEADERS ACROSS LATIN AMERICA WHO SERVE VULNERABLE CHILDREN AND YOUTH.
We live out this mission by…
- FOLLOWING JESUS IN PERSONAL DEVOTION AND SHARING THE GOOD NEWS OF GRACE AND MERCY.
- SERVING AS AN INCUBATOR FOR REFINING AND ACTUALIZING VISION.
- COACHING AND MENTORING EMERGING LEADERS THROUGH THE PIONEERING STAGES OF MINISTRY DEVELOPMENT.
- CULTIVATING HEALTHY HABITS FOR PERSONAL SPIRITUAL FORMATION AND COMMUNITY BUILDING.
- PROVIDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR IMMERSIVE AND EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING.
- EQUIPPING LEADERS WITH QUALITY TRAINING, RESOURCES, AND TOOLS.
- FORMING STRATEGIC CONNECTIONS TO ENCOURAGE INNOVATION, NETWORKING, AND FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES.
VIBRANT COMMUNITIES ACROSS LATIN AMERICA WHERE YOUNG PEOPLE THRIVE.
We live in the hope for…
- HOMEGROWN LEADERS SERVING AS CATALYSTS FOR COMMUNITY TRANSFORMATION.
- SAFE COMMUNITIES RESTORED FROM VIOLENCE, POVERTY, CORRUPTION, FAMILY SEPARATION, AND SCHOOL DROP-OUTS.
- YOUTH LIVING WITH PURPOSE AND BELONGING, FOLLOWING JESUS FULLY.
- AN ABUNDANCE OF ACADEMIC AND VOCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUTH TO GROW AND THRIVE.
- ACCESS TO RESEARCH-BASED PRACTICES AND RESOURCES FOR PERSONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
- SUSTAINABLE MINISTRIES THAT CAN ADAPT AS NEEDS EVOLVE AND WITHSTAND THE CHALLENGES OF TIME.
Who We Serve
- WE SERVE CHRIST-CENTERED SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS WITH A VISION FOR RESTORING COMMUNITIES THROUGH YOUTH DEVELOPMENT IN LATIN AMERICA.
- OUR LEADERS AND THEIR TEAMS SERVE UNDER-RESOURCED, VULNERABLE COMMUNITIES THROUGHOUT LATIN AMERICA, REACHING A DIVERSITY OF CHILDREN, YOUTH, AND FAMILIES, REGARDLESS OF FAITH OR BACKGROUND.
“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’” MATTHEW 25:35-40